Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas

Christmas this year will not be documented properly. Somehow I didn't take pictures of Ben's dad's Christmas Eve "Pirate" party, and we didn't get to spend time with the rest of Ben's family. Next year I will do a better job.

Me and Ben and the Dicken's Festival

Gift from a student

More gifts from my students, using all the words I hate. 

Christmas day, Ben and I drove down to Grandpa's house to spend the morning with my family. 
Stephanie and her son, Gavin

Pappy's opening a present

Grandpa's present

Niece Kami's turn to open a present.

I played Santa Claus this year. Like my Christmas jammies?

Ben's very excited to open presents

After Christmas, I took advantage of all the after-season clearance sales and I bought a tiny tree and ornaments to put in my classroom next school year.
My classroom Christmas tree

No comments:

Post a Comment