Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Trees

This Christmas, my family decided to chop down our own trees together. My sister and her family live near Lily Lake where you can buy permits to cut down Christmas Trees, so we all headed up.
It was gorgeous! Over a foot of snow on the ground, fog, not too cold. Perfect.
You can see my brother, Jason, just to the left in the distance.
Here is Jason's new wife, Sheena, heading up to meet him.
Here is Kevin.
Bundled up and toasty warm.
I love Charlie Brown trees, and luckily for me, they were plentiful. I was the first to find a tree with the help of Jason and Sheena. 

   



Kevin was looking for a short but fuller tree. Sadly there weren't any full trees. However, he found a suitable one.
 
Jason and Sheena have tall ceilings so they were able to get a taller tree.



 
Jason and Sheena; Kim, Neil, Kami and Devan; Kevin.

Kevin; Jason and Sheena; Kim, Devan, and Kami; me.


Charlie Brown before decorations.
Charlie Brown, after.



Kevin, Stephanie and Gavin's tree. 


Kim, Neil, Devan, and Kami's tree.

 Still waiting for a picture from Jason and Sheena.

No comments:

Post a Comment