Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Vacation in Cali- part 4

I love California so much! Look at the plant life growing on the side of the road! Ben and I got to see this everyday on our way to the BEACH!!! Love, love, love the beach.
Palm trees = happy. Whenever Ben and I have seen palm trees, it has always meant that the beach is near.
Here we are at the beach. Not too many pics because we were more concerned with playing than taking pictures. Here is Ben waiting for a wave.
Here is Ben riding a wave.
Here is me riding a wave.
Boogie boarding is my new favorite hobby... it ranks up there with snowboarding. Awesome good times.
Here is another pic of the beautiful ocean. We miss the beach.
Thanks for looking at our honeymoon pics.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with ya, I LOVE the beach! Sorry we missed you at the cabin! It would've been fun to catch up w/ ya! Loves!

    ReplyDelete