Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Vacation in Cali- part 3

While Ben and I were in California for our honeymoon, of course we had to visit Disney. This year we only went to California Adventures, but it was enough for one day. We needed lots of time for the beach so we could only spare one day. It was fun.
Ben's favorite ride was California Screamin'. We went on that ride 3 times. You can see it behind us in the picture. It is the white roller coaster.
I absolutely had to have a souvenir. I saw these Mini Mouse ears in the baby section, but I thought they were so cute. And so much cheaper than buying something suited for people my own age.
The Tower of Terror was my favorite ride. We rode that one 3 times, also. Awesome!
Oh, so sad. The sun is going down and it is nearly time to go home. Oh, well. Lots more fun days to follow.
Also, while in Cali, we went to the Wild Animal Park. It was amazing. The fact that the animals have acres to roam instead of being in cages their whole lives was incredible.
You can see these animals lounging in the grass. So nice that they aren't caged.
They really did a good job with the habitats for these animals. Look at this place!
Here is a pic of a 3-hour-old baby black rhino and his mommy. Do you see him? He is so teeny. He is playing in the dirt just to the left of his mom's butt. See him? Isn't he cute!?!?!
My favorite part was the lion exhibit.
Look at this lady lion on top of a car. Why is there a car in their enclosure? No idea, but they loved it.
The best part was that they have a huge male lion. The local zoo at home doesn't have a male lion, so I was excited to see him. See, they love that car.
I really liked the lion exhibit. See me with the two kitties?
Ben's favorite part was the petting zoo. Those animals loved getting rubs and scrubs from all the visitors. Isn't Ben cute? He wanted to bring his new friend home.
I didn't want to bring him home. I settled for a pic of our new friend.
Here we are on our 2nd train ride. It was a very nice way to see the park and all the animals. Ben and I are very lazy people. We were tired of walking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment