Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Last weekend before BACK TO WORK!!!

This summer has been very nice. I sat around, slept in, read a bunch of books, hung out with hubby, relaxed, watched movies... So nice. Though I am ready to go back to work, I hate to see the summer go.
Saturday before I went back to work Ben and I joined his family at the zoo.
It was nice to spend time with Ben's family. We don't get to see them very often. On the train are Ben's mom-Tami, sister-Michelle, Shelly's hubby-Glade, little Marley, and in the front we have Mia, Tavin, and Ava. Cutest kids ever.

Me and Ben. Isn't he cute?Here's Ben pulling the wagon full of littles.


Mia, Marley, Ava, and Tavin pose by the gorillas.
Not a lot of pics, but still a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment