Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

This 4th of July my sibs and their significants headed up to Evanston where my sister lives with her little family. I've been told that Evanston has a pretty good firework show, and I was stoked to see it.
This is my sister, Kim, with her husband, Neil (who had to leave for work to protect all of Evanston from the dangers of illegal fireworks, ha ha), and their two kids: Devan and Kami.
Here we are waiting for the show to start: me, Kim, Jason and his girlie, Kevin and his wife Stephany. Ben, of course is MIA. He hates to have his picture taken, but he is an awesome photographer. Don't you think?
Me and my sis-in-law, Steph.

We hiked up the mountain behind Kim's house and we could see the whole town.

The people of Evanston were lighting off their illegal-in-Utah fireworks well before it got dark. This is a sloppy view of the town, but it gives you an idea of all the fireworks going on.
Then there was the big show right over our heads! It was awesome. We had the best seats in the house.


Happy 4th of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment