Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Girl's Weekend!!!

I am so excited. Tomorrow afternoon I will be flying to Boise, Idaho (the spring break capitol of the world, I know) for a girlie weekend. My awesomest friend Ashlee, whom I have known forever, and some of her awesome friends are meeting in Boise for the weekend. We have big plans. First, we are going to check in to our hotel and change into our 'little black dresses' (actually mine is blue, but whatever) and then we are going to dinner. After dinner we are going to see the play Cats. After Cats, we will head back to our hotel and change into our awesome '80s outfits and head to a dance club. Saturday morning, after we sleep in, we are going shopping! I am so excited. I never get to see my Ashlee and I miss her.
This is Ashlee, aka Schlee. Isn't she cute?

This is my '80s outfit... ... and this is Ashlee's. Hmm, which one is better? Maybe I can convince Schlee to let me borrow her outfit.
I am really looking forward to this weekend and I promise to post more pics... :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY for our fun girlie weekend!!! And, um, no way am I loaning any of my outfit out. It took FOREVER for me to put this baby together and I'm going to look DAMN hot in it. :0) Besides...you look wicked awesome yourself. See you tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete